I am the author of Defiled and of the upcoming The Toltec Conspiracy—the first novel in a trilogy of supernatural thrillers, with an archeological theme.
In my novels, I weave together the occult, ancient pantheons, archeology, and the darkest crimes. To do this my main characters can’t decide whether the supernatural exists or if they are simply crazy. Does something exist outside of what we can sense or is it all in our heads? It’s a theme that has always intrigued me.
I love authors such as Stephen King, Anne Rice, and Clive Barker. However, with degrees in literature from Stanford and Brown Universities, I am also rooted in the classics, and you are as likely to catch me reading Balzac or Melville as you are with a copy of the latest thriller bestseller.
There is a lot of Mexico in my current writing, because for the last decade I have lived in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, where living with a second language and a new culture has enriched my writing and my life.
I love to hear from my readers. So feel free to contact me at:
I hate spam, and I think you do too. Your information will be never be shared or sold and you may opt out at any time. I will use this information for sending stuff you want like newsletters and announcements for new book launches and promotions. I will sometimes use this information to help me target ads to better reach readers like you.
In Plain Words
- I collect email addresses from readers when they choose to opt-in to my email list while downloading my free book offer. I send my newsletter to those emails and and tell those readers about my other books.
- I also use those email addresses to create Lookalike Audiences in Facebook and similar platforms so I can advertise on those platforms to new readers.
- I also track visitors to my website / book download page and target them with Facebook ads, Amazon ads, Google ads, or similar platforms promoting my books.
- I will never share or sell this information.
- Anyone who subscribes to the newsletter can opt out at any time.